New Product Showcase Registraton
In order to be eligible and participate in the New Product Showcase you must be a current Exhibitor and your product, method, or analytical technique you wish to introduce has not been promoted at past year's GCC. Each Exhibitor is allowed only ONE entry. Your new product and/or services will be displayed on the convention center floor in the lounge area. You will be provided a 4’L x 30”H draped table for your use. You will need to supply a table runner or cloth with your company name/logo or a tabletop sign with your company name. Your product must fit on your table as space is limited. If your item is over 200 LB you will be responsible for providing a display table for your product
- Your new product will need to remain on the table provided and must be set up by 7:00 PM Monday evening and is not to be removed until 5:00 PM Wednesday evening. You will not be able to substitute with literature. YOU MUST HAVE A PRODUCT DISPLAYED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
- If your product has not been displayed on the table provided by 7:00 PM Monday your table will be removed from the exhibit hall and you will forfeit your chance to display your product.
- A representative from your company will need to remain with your new product between the hours of 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM on Tuesday and Wednesday to answer any questions attendees may have.
We are awarding a free booth for next year’s Gulf Coast conference to the winner. There will be one winner overall, NOT one for each category. The winner will be announced Wednesday evening around 3:00 PM. Lastly, we will promote the winner and product(s) on our website.
We are asking registered Attendees to stop by your table and take a look at your new products. GCC will provide an opinion survey for attendees to fill out and place in a ballot box located in the New Product area. We are asking all attendees that choose to participate to visit at least 5 booths and rate the products independently according to a standard form GCC will provide. There will be one drawing on Wednesday and a voting attendee will win a $100 gift card.
CANCELLATION: Any registrant who cancels their NPS registration entry must do so on or before Sept 1st. by emailing the GCC office at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given after that time.
Categories will be:
- Best New Analytical Instrument
- Best New Analytical Technique
- Best Time Saving Product/Method/Program
- Best Software Advancement
When: Tuesday and Wednesday of the meeting.
Where: Convention Center - Exhibit Hall Center