Deadline for Submission: September 1, 2023
Presentations of various types, i.e. technical presentations, seminars, workshops, training courses, user group meetings and posters will be accepted by the Gulf Coast Conference.
The Following are requirements by the GCC for submissions:
- Abstracts of 100 words or less are required with the completed Call for Paper form. This will assist us in placing your presentation into a group of similar topics, which should help give you an audience with common interests.
- If your presentation is accepted, the GCC expects that you or your designee will make the presentation. Failure to appear or failure to reasonably notify GCC of a cancellation will result in sanctions against future presentations. In fairness to our members who may travel at great expense and time to hear your presentation, please adhere to the above requirements. You will be notified by email if your presentation is accepted.
- All Poster Boards provided for poster sessions are 4' x 8'. Posters must be set on Tuesday morning by 9:30 AM. You may have a series of posters or a single poster as long as it stays within the confines of the 4' x 8' poster board provided. GCC is not responsible for any posters left by the author(s).
Please complete this form and press the Submit Abstract button at the bottom of the form.
* = Required
Type of Presentation:
- Paper - Single presentation lasting approx. 20 min - 2 hours.
- Seminar - A meeting or series of meetings of a small group of specialists who have different specific skills but have a specific common interest and come together for training/learning purposes.
- Workshop - Meeting designed for intensive discussion. This concept has been developed to compensate for diverging views in a particular discipline/subject.
- Training Course - Structured learning session in which the instructor presents specific information/techniques.
- User Group - Session is focused on the use of a particular technology.
- Poster - Presentations/techniques that are displayed on a 4'x8' boards